Forums

June MxM Topic: Cosplay with your Fetish?

MxM June Discussion Topic: A little cosplay to go with your fetish(es)?

Description: Cosplay is to dress up as a character from a movie, video game, book, television show, etc.

- Do you (or would you) include cosplay in your fetish session: Yes or No?

- If yes, name 2 or 3 cosplay outfits you'd love to incorporate in your session and include a link for a visual. Explain why you are so
attracted to them.

Remember: It's the outfit you have to be attracted to, not just the actor wearing it. You would either want to wear it yourself, or another guy wear the outfit in a session.

Don't be shy to respond to each other's comments... positively of course! :)

My personal answer will immediately follow this post.

- Aeropat

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

6 Replies

Aeropat·

It's something I've always wanted to try! I love role play so things like a construction worker outfit, police outfit, army outfit, "jock" outfit, fancy suit, cowboy outfit, native outfit, scally outfit, doctors outfit, any sports outfit, etc... I'd love to be able to have those in a session. The problem is that I never end up putting money aside for it because I always think something else is more important.

"Cosplay" I believe is something more specific than just a general "outfit" in the sense that it's been in a movie, on television, in comic books, etc., and the average person could say "Oh I've seen that costume before! That's from the movie 'x'!"

I've come up with three selections. I admit, I really love the actors in these costumes, but would be so excited about any guy wearing these outfits, or who'd want me to wear them.

1. The Chauffeur's Uniform (Downton Abbey) - worn by Allen Leech (Scroll to 2nd picture in the articles from both of the links below)
https://metro.co.uk/2014/12/25/goodbye-tom-6-reasons-branson-was-the-hottest-man-in-downton-4996880/
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/krystieyandoli/allen-leech-downton-abbey-movie

I think what makes this outfit so hot is that the colors all compliment each other so well. The dark green suit with the golden buttons look sharp and the shiny black leather gloves, hat, and boots give this uniform a very tasteful look that says "blue-collar but professional." If you are the sub, you'd feel like you're worshiping both a hard worker and a well-dressed professional at the same time, and if you're wearing the suit you'd look very sharp. I think it's a uniform that almost any guy could pull off. I'm of course very drawn to the boots for this uniform because they look nice (black is a favorite color of mine) but are still sturdy all-around, so anyone on the receiving end would certainly feel them without much force needed from the dom wearing them. I'm also quite drawn to the hat and gloves. The color is one reason, but I find the hat provides a sense of youthfulness, and I love the feeling of leather, both in the soft context, and the loud "smack" the gloves would make when using them to spank or slap. In short, any play with this outfit (either as dom or sub) would have me foaming at the mouth with a dick as hard as titanium.

2. Castor's Uniform (Into the Badlands) - worn by Dean-Charles Chapman (Scroll to 2nd picture in the article from the FIRST link below, second link is the only picture)
https://healthyceleb.com/dean-charles-chapman/
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/307581849554162736/

I'm a lover not a fighter, but I'd definitely wrestle around with any guy dressed in this outfit! The black and red shirt is my favorite color combination, and I love the harness and gold chains that hold the two swords. The leather detail on the left sleeve is very sexy and I love the pattern on the right sleeve. While I'm not crazy about the material on the shoulders, I can easily look past this because of the green jean pants!!! I love the tight skinny jeans look because it looks so kick-ass as a combination with the colors above and it hugs everything so well ;P the brown leather strap on the left thigh goes so well with the brown NewRock boots that are over the jeans! They're so bulky and sturdy that you'd just want to kick anything while wearing them, or reluctantly be at the receiving end of them. I admit, not every guy could pull off this costume, but I think it's such a great look for a warrior. I'd definitely have a lot of rough fun with this outfit in either role (just have to remember not to literally rip the clothes off!) lol

3. Constable's Uniform (Murdoch Mysteries) - worn by Johnny Harris
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/452541462543198038/
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/622833823438899989/

Yes, another period drama uniform lol. This is the uniforms that the constable wear in Murdoch Mysteries, a detective show based in the late 1800's/early 1900's in Toronto, Canada. I adore the dark navy blue color of the uniform, and again, the big gold buttons really make the uniform look sharp. The brown leather belt is a nice touch. The helmet is also a nice accessory. I really love the leather boots for this uniform as well. While they aren't as bulky as the others in the first two examples, the soles are sturdy as hell (I can specifically hear the thud of them while watching the show) and I love the sleek shiny black color they have. Once again, would be fun as hell for me to be wearing them and putting them to use, and would be no picnic for anyone underneath them. And that nightstick... well I'm sure we'd be able to have fun with that ;) I think this is another outfit that most guys would be able to pull off due to the dark color. There aren't as many details in this costume, so anyone's physical features would be a lot more accentuated compared to the costume in the second example. I've seen this costume on a few different guys in the show and it looked great on them! I would certainly love a playful session with this costume as well.

Sam MentatZPS·

Hi Aeropat, hi guys,

Thanks for this month's topic. I never experienced cosplay fetish, though i wouldn't mind trying sometimes.
I could dress up as anything, except female characters I think.

And as for my partner, I'd like them to try some of the following (providing they are muscular):

• Tarzan, which would be mostly naked with a lioncloth

• Superman, lycra clothes emphasizing muscles

• Hercules, which would be the same as Tarzan mostly

• any other cosplay they would like to try

• maybe something else i don't think about right now

Well I guess I would be more focused on my partner's body than on what they would wear!

Aeropat·

@ Sam MentatZPS Thanks for responding Sam! Those all sound very hot! I really like all three options.

A Tarzan look with long hair and a dark brown loincloth sounds like a very adventurous look. I think because it's not a very "busy" costume it gives the guy a chance to really bring his own interpretation of being "Tarzan" to light. While I know in the movies he is lean, I think the look itself is simple enough so that any guy can play that sort of "jungle guy" part however they would like and make it adventurous.

The Hercules look with a loincloth would be sexy as well! Maybe a dark orange loincloth would look great just to differentiate the costumes. Maybe with the belt around the cloth too just for context. I know Hercules is suppose to be strong and chiseled but most guys could pull it off with the right attitude and context otherwise. A big personality would go a long way I think. I know I would be intrigued ;P

The Superman look in lycra clothes is another classic! I haven't met too many people who don't like the lycra/spandex look on the right person, and again, it's all in the eye of the beholder. I know he's typically suppose to have muscles as well, but I think if the guy has the right attitude, I'd be able to appreciate the costume if it accentuates his features well, even if he isn't build like a tank haha. He could be superman in MANY ways other than just the muscles LOL ;)

I'd be game for a cosplay session with any of the three suggestions hands down! Thank you again for responding and sharing your suggestions! :)

Paul·

I've never done it but i'd give it a go. I have a Tidus costume from FFX so could do that. As for the other, anyone with exposed feet (bare or flip flops would be good).

Logan·

Oookay, I’m going to feel slightly guilty about this first one 😈:

1) Priest cosplay:

https://images.app.goo.gl/MDvGFwMJzoRAUSfz6

2) Classy Gentleman cosplay:

https://images.app.goo.gl/zU43rkw2WZdAkAF4A

Aeropat·

@ Paul Thanks for responding! Thats a pretty cool costume! I forgot all about that outfit in Final Fantasy! Love the colors, and the boots lol. Would be fun to play around a guy dressed like that.

@ XeonPeaceMaker, Admin Thanks for the response! Oh wow! that's pretty wild! It would be really interesting to see how a session in the Alien outfit would play out! :) Glad you guys enjoyed it.

@ Logan, Managing Admin Thanks for responding Logan! A controversial first choice, but if the right guy is wearing it, why not commit sin :P And I hear you on the gentlemen costume, I'm a sucker for late 19th, early 20th century costumes! Those style of white-tie dress clothes were so elegant!