Forums

August MxM Topic: "Olympics"

MxM August Discussion Topic: "Olympics"

Description:
Since the Olympics are currently taking place, I figure we could use it as a topic for this month's discussion. Feel free to give your thoughts on any/all suggestions below, or any other Olympic topic you wish.

- In terms of your kinks, which athlete(s) (of any sport) has caught your eye?
- In terms of your kinks, which sport has you drooling most (rugby, football, weightlifting, etc)?
- If you can create an "MxM Olympic Discipline", what would you create? (ie: Most weight - Trampling)

Again, feel free to either use the topics above as a reference, or anything else you wish, as long as it's relatively Olympic related.

My personal answers will immediately follow this post.

- Aeropat

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

5 Replies

Aeropat·

I've been following the Olympics for the past 2 weeks! I love them.

To answer the questions:

- I have to say there a lot of hot guys in track and field! A Canadian guy named Aaron Brown is hot and a Norwegian guy named Karsten Warholm too! But my main love is golfer Rory McIlroy from Northern Ireland,
he's hot as hell! And Viktor Hovland is a close second.. he's Norwegian too... lot of hotties from that country lol.

- Diving is certainly hot seeing all those guys barefeet, many times the camera were close up on them. Wouldn't mind being used as a springboard like that haha.

- I would say "Time Challenge", so basically there is one trampler of a selected weight and he tramples a bunch of different tramplees... the tramplee who handled him the longest wins gold. I'm guessing he'd have to have a routine in mind on how he would trample that way it's fair for all the guys... another hot one would be footwear categories!

Hope everyone enjoyed this month's topic :)

rodguy·

Havent been able to watch much but Gable Stevenson!! The 270lb American freestyle wrestler who won gold dramatically in the final 5 secs. Such a handsome beefcake. Single and tag team trampling would be the event. I have to see who i'd pair him with though!

Aeropat·

@rodguy, Just checked him out! He's hot for sure! Wouldn't mind wrestling around with that and have him crush me in victory ;P
Thanks for responding!

Aeropat·

@ DanielNango, That would be fun to be in the locker room and see how they are before and after they perform! It's awesome that you would want to have a more intimate experience with them and give them encouragement! Glad you liked my idea of being a springboard for the divers! All the teams were gorgeous and had nice feet. Thanks for responding! :)

rodguy·

Aeropat wrote:
@rodguy, Just checked him out! He's hot for sure! Wouldn't mind wrestling around with that and have him crush me in victory ;P
Thanks for responding!

indeed he is! he and some of the power lifters other wrestling heavyweights would be cool to be locked in a room with