Forums

Close Encounters of the Fun Kind - Camping Edition

Updated on Thursday, August 12th 2021. I tend to edit a lot...

Heheh... You know, I’ve gone camping a good amount since 2019. I’ve gotten a lot out of it too. It started as a way to get out of the city - reset, honestly. Can't say I imagined I would discover outdoor kink and fetish fantasies, simultaneously making them real.

I still remember that slow-but-deliberate underwater footjob I got from one of my New York-native camp friends - whilst we relaxed in a hot tub. No one knew I was secretly in ecstasy, and he was definitely doing it to tease me based on our previous conversations. He was living there full-time with his husband at their parked camper. Amazing and hot as he was, he seemed not too comfortable with kink. Very touch-and-go kinky moments. Sexy, but brief and far in between.

That's my aforementioned buddy warming his feet at the fire. Looking back, maybe it was me who was shy.

That’s definitely started things, though. More outdoor/camping fetish experiences followed not long after. Suddenly, I befriended this guy in Middle Tennessee who discovered he was into trampling - based on kink play we had together. We discovered we camped at the same gay campground. How cool.

One late summer night, me and said guy friend went into the woods a bit further out from the rest of camp. We found a wooden deck deeper in the woods that was raised from the forest floor a great deal. He laid me down slowly, and trampled me right there.

At first I had a shirt on (it was getting cold out), but I took it off because I was just enjoying the weight entirely too much. Not just that, but the warmth from his soles pressing into me. It made me less and less nervous about getting caught. Who cares, you know? We're all gay and open-minded here. In the middle of nowhere, no less.

One of my favorite moments for sure. And yet, still, there are more!

Recently at camp, I met this guy. Very nice guy on the middle tier of the age scale. A bit past his working days, and a nomadic traveler at that. Loves to hike. We met at the pool. He seemed like a great guy in conversation, and that would have been enough. But the universe conspired against me, and we met again later in the hot tub.

You ever meet people who just can't help putting their feet up? He was one of them. He was tall, so it was no trouble for him to kick his big, shapely soles up on the outer rim of the hot tub. That's when I learned he had just the right foot shape and build to instantly turn me the fuck on. My dark side was already plotting ways to end up with a face full of his feet in pure happenstance.

He beat me to the punch, though. Further conversation revealed he had a thing for feet too. And loved his worshipped. Imagine the look on my face. The odds of that. You can imagine the rest of that day. ;)

Me and that guy still friends now, and I plan on seeing him sometime this weekend. When thinking about why I wanted to write this, I think it's because of how freeing it has been to discover my desires in places I least expected to find them.

Fin. Thanks for reading.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

1 Replies

Newb Guy·

You have a lot of great memories! Thanks for sharing. It's really nice that you're still in touch with some of them.
I love camping! And having someone there as a playmate and as furniture would make the whole thing even better.
Also, I'd go hiking and then get myself a nice foot worship session when I'm back.
If there were a couple of lift and carry enthusiasts that would mean more fun, shoulder rides in the woods. 😂😂
One can dream... Lol