Forum

Frederick and Hagerstown MD Trampling

I want to meet anyone in the Frederick or Hagerstown areas of Maryland who would like to walk all over me with their boots or cleats!

I live near Baltimore, Maryland and I am always up for men in boots or cleats to step on, stand on, trample, and walk all over me. I love trampling so I am up for both giving and receiving.

I like men who wear real boots, boots that have seen real work, worn, dirty, or muddy boots—Logger boots, Linemen's boots, Muck boots, Motocross boots, Military boots, Mountaineering boots, Hiking boots, Rangers, Engineers, wellies—any boots with aggressive, harsh, deep lugged soles.

I can take trampling with boots or cleats on my chest, face, pelvis, groin, hands, back, ass, and stomach. Use me as your doormat and wipe your boots on my face, chest, pelvis, and back. I love you stepping and walking on me and crushing me under your powerful lug-soled boots. It excites me to see your pleasure at me under your boots. I will also lick your boots—worn, dirty or muddy and I love you watching me lick your boots.

I also like athletic cleats—soccer cleats, rugby cleats, football cleats, and metal baseball cleats—I like feeling your cleats bite into my flesh.

I cannot host, I will travel, and I am not opposed to getting a hotel room.

If you are interested please send me a PM.

Svara på detta ämne Dela på min tidslinje

0 Svar

Inga svar att visa