Forums

September MxM Topic: "Your Next Goal"

Description:
-When you succeed or accomplish something you've planned to do, you either find yourself wanting to improve on your results OR want to try something new. I believe the same can be applied to our kinks.

Answer the following question: What is your next goal in regards to your kinks?
If you're into squashing, maybe your next goal is to be a chair (or use someone as a chair) and play your favorite movie the whole way through.
If you're into trampling, your next goal might be to be used as a dance floor (or be the dancer) for your favorite song.

Ultimately, what do you want to try next?

My answer will immediately follow this post.

- Aeropat

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

1 Replies

Aeropat·

One thing that I've been wanting to try is being trampled by an army guy while he is doing his drilling routine. I think it would be so hot to hear him call out his commands and do those steps and marching sequences on me. Interesting fact, I have met a guy in the army who would be willing to try it... but he lives nearly 24 hours away from where I live :(

Also, I find myself keeping an eye open for bigger and bigger feet. It started at size 13, then met a guy at size 14, and now I've befriended a guy with size 15 feet. It's always in the back of my mind to try and find someone with size 16 feet or bigger and always trying to find the next size bigger. Strange eh?

One last thing, for the past 4 years I've always tried to get (a minimum of) one new pair of shoes off a guy that I've worshipped. Not too sure why, I've just always seen it as a sexy trophy or keepsake of sorts.