Forums

Mat MacGregor - Boot Fetisist and Trample Enthusiast

I am Mat MacGregor and I live in Aberdeen, MD, USA. I travel central Maryland, eastern West Virginia, north-western Virginia, southern Delaware, and southern Pennsylvania along the I-95, I-70, I-83, and I-81 corridors for boot play, trampling, and other activities. I am into trampling, boots, muddy boots, cleats, boot licking, boot worship, doormats, mud, face-standing, athletic gear, motocross gear, CBT, piss play, and oral.

I am seeking partners and buddies for fetish and boot play; trampling; bootlicking and boot worship; and connections. I am naturally a sub but I can assume the top role, I can play 50/50 if you are into reciprocating. Having been under boots myself I appreciate what it is to be trampled and used as a doormat. I know what excites, what hurts, when to hold back, and when to push limits. I respect limits and believe in safe, sane, sensual, consensual play. I will hurt you if you desire but I will not injure you.

I am unable to host but I will drive 1 to 1½ hours to you to play or we can get a hotel or motel room.

If you are a dominant, Top, Alpha male you can walk on, step on, stand on, trample, and stomp my face, chest, nipples, pelvis, hands, and crotch. Use me as your doormat, wipe your boots on my face, chest, and crotch. I love feeling you grind your lugged boot soles and heels into my chest, nipples, and crotch and I love you stepping on me and crushing me under your powerful lug soled boots. I get excited at seeing your pleasure at me under your boots. It excites me to see your excitement at having me under your boots. I like feeling my face under your boots. My main interests are men who wear boots and the boots that they wear—Logger boots, Lineman's boots, Muck boots, Motocross boots, Military boots, Mountaineering boots, Hiking boots, Rangers, Engineers, Wellies—any boots with aggressive, harsh, rugged, lugged soles. I like men who wear real boots; boots that have seen real work; worn, dirty, or muddy boots. I will lick and worship your boots—worn, dirty or muddy—and I love you watching me lick your boots. I also like athletic cleats—soccer cleats, rugby cleats, football cleats, and metal baseball cleats—I like feeling the cleats bite into my flesh.

If you are submissive or a bottom and prefer being under my boots, I will walk on, step on, stand on, trample, and stomp you. I like to have your face, chest, nipples, pelvis, hands, and crotch under my boots. I will use you as my doormat and wipe my boots on your face, chest, and crotch. I get pleasure and amusement from seeing you under my boots. It excites me to see your excitement from being under my boots. I do not own "bedroom" boots, I wear real boots that have seen real work; worn, dirty, or muddy boots. I wear Logger boots, Lineman's boots, Muck boots, Motocross boots, Military boots, Mountaineering boots, Hiking boots, Ranger boots, Engineer boots, and Wellies—boots with aggressive, harsh, rugged, lugged soles. I love watching you lick my boots. If you think you are brave enough I will also trample you with my soccer cleats, rugby cleats, football cleats, and/or metal baseball cleats. I like seeing the marks I leave on you with my boots and cleats.

If any of this sounds like fun, contact me, and let's see if we can play.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

0 Replies

No replies to show