Forums

1st Quarter Topic "What Should MxM Do This Year?"

1st Quarter Topic: "What Should MxM Do This Year?"

Description:
- Happy New Year!  
- What would you like to see from MxM in 2022 that would help enhance your fetish life?
- Consider why you visit MxM, what you can find on MxM that you can't find anywhere else,
and what could be added to MxM that would have you visiting more frequently.

My answer will immediately follow this post.

-Aeropat

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

31 Replies

Aeropat·

Happy New Year! I'm hoping that this year will provide many happy memories for everyone and that they are able to accomplish objectives they had hoped for in 2020-2021. While I'm sure many of us have a few good memories from the past year, the return to what we knew prior to the pandemic never occurred, and that, for some more than others, played a detrimental factor this past year. Let's hope 2022 is the arrival to a safer shore. Wishing everyone on MxM the best year filled with love, safety, and excitement.

On a brighter note, what would I like to see from MxM in 2022? Three ideas come to mind.

1. An MxM event: There's been talk in the past about selecting a city and all the members meet up for a long weekend. Not only does organizing an event take time, and a hell of a lot of patience, but is there enough interest? I know I would be. It would be fantastic to meet all sorts of members of the community and finally put faces to names.

2. "Matchmaker": Remember those questionnaires asking you to rank a bunch of topics from "not important at all" to "most
important", often from a 1 to 5 scale? Usually high schools (at least in Ontario, Canada) invited students to fill out these questionnaires and then compiled the data. A week later students got to see the results of who they are most compatible with (top 5) and who they are least compatible with based on the questionnaire. Again, I know this is a suggestion that requires both interest and skills for completing the analysis and giving back proper results, but perhaps this might help some members determine who they would like to connect with based on some results from a "fetish-specific" questionnaire.

3. Stronger representation of regions: I believe that some regions clearly have a stronger representation than others on MxM, which is both fantastic and frustrating all depending where you are in the world. I understand that it is up to someone from the region to step up and create representation for the area, I'm only hoping someone takes a chance and tries to highlight their region. Side note: as the representative from the Ontario-Quebec group, I will try my best to create some kind of excitement for the group. It may take time, however, considering how hard both provinces are dealing with the Omnicron variant. It may be as simple as "Aeropat will be in Montreal for the weekend, let me know if you'd like to meet," but I'm hoping it creates a spark for the group and encourages the members to let the group know if they may have some time for a meetup if they are in an area where other members reside.

Thanks again everyone!

Aeropat·

@ D J Hey D J thanks for your response! Polls may very well be the way to go. You're the first person to respond to the discussion topic and it has nearly 150 views, but the new poll already has 36 responders... and 13 comments, within days. I don't get it haha. Any ideas on what might entice people to respond to a discussion forum?

If you or anyone has any ideas they want to discuss about future discussion topics, or any other ideas for MxM activities, let me know :)

Sam MentatZPS·

Happy New Year everyone!
No it's not too late, in Belgium there is a saying we can say our wishes until January 31st! ;-)

For 2022 I wish you guys all the best in every domain.

As for MxM, I join Aeropat's ideas; I also think we could add more polls (as DJ wrote) /interactivity? Something quick and easy right?
Also I'd like to see more pictures and videos, that is entirely up to the members. I'll also try to keep posting when I find some interesting ones!

Aeropat·

@ Sam MentatZPS Thanks for responding Sam!

More pictures and videos would be great! I'd also like to see more stories. As you mentioned, it all depends on members.

It may be corny but I find the (mis)quote "ask what you can do for MxM," appropriate. To me, this site depends on active membership contribution to sustain.

Happy New Year to you Sam! :)

Aeropat·

@ D J Yeah that would be great! I made a similar suggestion above as well. What do you think of suggestion number 2?

A part of me is thinking a strategy should be to make the "MxM World" smaller. Perhaps getting to know other members on a slightly more personal level than just "age, position, location" might help everyone connect a little more.

Looking forward to read what else you come up with. :)

Master Ivanhowgh·

Hi all:

App - I am keep forgeting this place without notifications
Pools sounds nice
Orginise session
Help comunity to create more content

Aeropat·

@ Master Ivanhowgh

Thanks for responding Ivanhowgh

That is something I need to do as well is download the app. I can't remember how to go about getting it though so I'll have to look into that too LOL

Polls have been a popular mention as well. I think it would be great if we could use results from polls to help generate more popular content from a "sharing" perspective. What I mean by that is while I may not go out of my way and personally try to create content on something I'm not interested in, I would be willing to locate videos and share them for people who may be interested. For example, a featured video of the month.

I truly think regional representation is important to organize sessions. Once Omnicron restrictions settle in Ontario and Quebec I'm going to try and raise activity for the region somehow. It might not be big, but at least people from my area will know that there is an interest for these sorts of kinks. I hope others will do the same for their locations as well.

I think of MxM as the main source of information for kinks like crushing and trampling. Perhaps not in a video context (yet) or able to track down the same amount of guys around ones area like Grindr, but this site is a well of knowledge for anyone curious about the kinks (personal experiences, what made them realize they had these kinks, useful information for before/ after a session, artwork, stories, videos, theme discussions, polls, and members who you know share the same fetishes, etc). No, you may not find many guys close to your city, but there is a TON of content on this site to educate and enjoy yourself with ;)

Sorry for ranting so much. Thanks again for commenting :)

Crushermelb·

Well happy new years to all.

I would like to see a greatly improved search engine for profiles especially around key information such as height, weight, location ( country, state, city). I would like to see basic profile information such as location, weight etc made a requirement for membership.

The introduction of a real time chatroom to the main page of the site perhaps similar to what meetfighters.com uses. So its easy to find just like private messages.

Improving the message system so its faster and better supports image sharing too.

A really great thing would be a video chat system a bit like on the growlr dating app. where users can either broadcast to all users or have a private video chat between two users.

lastly better integration of the mxm video on demand service with the possibility of bringing paid onlyfans.com style content to it so that MxM becomes the go to place to share content and connect with like minded guys.

I hope some of this could happen in 2022.

Aeropat·

@ Admin Crushmemelb

Thanks for responding, Crushmemelb! And thank you for your detailed response, there are many great ideas here.

I too would like to see an improved search engine. I have a hard time distinguishing new members when I use the filters to see Canadian members.

An improved messaging system would be awesome as well! At times I can't even tell if a small video in direct messages was received until later, and at that point I have re-sent the video numerous times, so the person receives 3 copies of the same video (whoops).

For you suggestion about video on demand, do you mean find a way how members who wish to make some money from their material have a way to do it directly from MxM? That way their content is exclusive to this site, meaning other people would need to join MxM in order to see this content?... That does sound like a very interesting way to get more traffic!

Thanks again for all of your suggestions, Crushmemelb. They're fantastic and hopefully some will come to fruition in 2022.

rodguy·

How to Get More Guys Into Trampling Who Don't Know its a Thing but Would Probably Love It