Forums

2022 3rd Quarter Topic "Have You and Someone Peaked? Now What?"

MxM 3rd Quarter Discussion Topic: "Have You and Someone Peaked? Now What?"

Description:
- "Peaking" in this case means you guys have tried everything with each other multiple times and neither of you can think of anything new to try.
- You know their touch, sounds, looks, smells, and tastes like the back of your hand.
- What happens after you and someone peaked? Do you have an open discussion about it with the person? Ghost them? Take a break from them until you crave them again? What happens when one person feels this way but not the other?

Hopefully you guys like this topic! I've been trying to think outside of the box to come up with something new.

My answer will immediately follow this post.

- Aeropat

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

7 Replies

Aeropat·

I've always described everyone as "food". For example, you may be attracted to someone sexually and play around with them, but much like with any food, too much of the same becomes boring and loses its appeal. I've also always believed that every guy has his own unique senses (particular touch, look, sound, smell and taste), some may be similar, but none are identical.

I'm currently at the "now what?" section of one arrangement. I can't host - meeting new people has been hard considering the people I live with - so I've been the one travelling. The person in question doesn't appear to want to try anything new physically, and wants to emphasize his "master" side - but it's mostly to experiment with findom for new things, and the same old sexual activities. I've always thought creating a good rapport with someone for a long period of time showed loyalty, and led to better things not more of a disadvantage (paying for travel, paying more for used gear over time).

Once I move to Gatineau in an actual house, I will be looking into making local connections. Perhaps my interest for the guy I've been travelling to see will go stronger if I try "other food" for a while instead of him. We've pretty much just been "sex buddies", outside of getting off we don't have much in common, so who knows what will happen.

I always believe in trying to come to a happy conclusion and not be a jerk to someone about sex/fun - otherwise it creates a bitter person who ends up being a jerk to someone in retaliation - and that person is a jerk to someone else - and the cycle continues.

So that is my ultimate conclusion: Don't be a jerk, acknowledge that it's more of a burden to meet up when things haven't
felt fresh, suggest time apart. Either the person will decide to 1. Accept, 2. Kindly want to come up with an alternative, or 3. Be a jerk. What to do from there becomes pretty evident.

Hope this answer gives ideas or suggestions on how to help with a rut they are in, or at least know they aren't the only ones!

Crushermelb·

I have never been in this situation with someone when it comes to fetish play. As most guys I meet are unlikely to be more than a one or two meeting thing. or they are a once or twice a year thing.

I think this is a good reason why you need to have a friendship with a guy not just play only. In otherwords could you go out with this person for dinner or to a sporting event etc. Do you spend time just chatting and hanging around with him before or after the session?

if its more of a meet play and go in just a couple of hours then its definitely going to be prone to loss of interest after awhile.

Also with fetish play its better to have a handful of interested guys who you are good friends with but play with too. That way no one guy gets too much time and gets bored quickly. As its probably a month between meets in anycase.

In conclusion Try to be a good social friend in addition to the fetish play that way the meetings have more substance and hopefully there are some non sexual common interest too. That way its more likely to be an ongoing friend and thus more regular fetish play. Also don't worry about having multiple guys as it spreads the interest around a few friends.

Aeropat·

@ Crushermelb Hey Crushermelb, thanks for your response!

That's the challenge isn't it? We'd like to find a great balance of someone we can get along with outside of play but could "turn it on and off" like a switch and either side is content with this. It's tough I find, when most people are of the opinion "I'm on this app to get off quickly, not to make small talk". The other challenge is the time to put into that desired relationship. I'm a friendly person, but the past while I just haven't had time to be social. Soon that's going to change though! Looking forward to settling into a new house finally!

As funny as it sounds, I'm thinking of using my "non-fetish" profile to meet guys and see if I could mention feet/trample/crush as an interest a bit later down the road. I haven't used that profile in a while because A) The fetish account is more to the point and there is no room for misinterpretation of what I'm into, and B) I have been working on weightloss and fitness the past few months and wanted to wait until I hit my ideal goal before taking pictures and getting that profile active again.

Thanks again for your response! :)

hamburg·

I just found out this is a different thread. Oh my. Let me copy from the timeline:

Hamburg:
I had friends challenge me to break world records, like, most weight sustained on a human body, but then we could never find enough people to participate, or, they suddenly don't want to proceed because it would be too dangerous.

Aeropat:
Hey hamburg. Damn, thats cool that your friends wanted to get it on it. A tall order no doubt! Do you know what the current world record is?? Thats something id love to know haha

Hamburg:
It was close to 1.5t (1) when I attempted to break them, but when I was ready to upload the footage, Guinness always kept being busy and let the submission time out and advertising their expensive fast-track process. I think the record nowadays is almost twice as much. But still pretty much breakable.

Just think of it: 100kg on each finger is already one ton, distribute some more weight (ermm feet) on legs, arms, shoulders, forehead and add just as much weight on the torso that you can still breathe and, before you know it, new record.

The challenge was, how do you gather like 20 or 40 people to stack up, piggyback, shoulderride on you without half of them preferring to be audience only. It was very easy at school when everyone had to spend their time. And then how do you keep that heap of people not pushing each other off... That was the real challenge.

(1)
The heaviest weight sustained on the body [was] 1,483 kg (3,269.46 lbs) and was achieved by Eduardo Armallo Lasaga (Spain), on the set of Lo Show dei Record in Rome, Italy, on 4 March 2010.

Aeropat·

Thank you so much for the information Hamburg!

If anyone is curious to see the video, use the link below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8PZN6y6uks

hamburg·

Oh, this video gives me memories...

The back and forth with Guinness when they argued that a solid baseplate with weight on would be differently distributed (i.e. no weight on arms), compared to over two dozen acrobats on feet, and they said although I had had more weight, I technically didn't break _his_ record, because of the different setup. And them then not following up on me... I just had had enough with them xDD

Logan·

This is an awesome discussion topic!

Personally, if I get to the point where I peak with a play partner after trying THAT many things, it’s very unlikely that I’m going to get bored with them. It’s just too rare to come upon that kind of chemistry, you know?

There’ll just be a heavy rotation of hot fetish fun and cum flying everywhere - every time we meet.

Since variety is spice, I could either explore other play partners… or just play less often if I feel I’ve gotten my fill for a while.

Maybe I’m less apt to get bored with guys I achieved that level of chemistry with because I’ve been deprived before - so I appreciate it a bit more than I probably should. 😆

Anyway, great topic Pat!