Forums

How do you deal with fatigue after getting crushed?

Hi guys,
2 days ago I had my first ever trampling session with a beautiful muscular latino man weighing 82kg. I am bigger than him so when he stepped on me it was very pleasant, nothing too painful. It started to get a bit more painful later during the session (it all took almost 2 hours) when he got more bold and trampled me more intense. He mostly stepped on my chest, occasionally walking on different body parts, sometimes standing with both feet in my face. Btw I asked him to come straight after gym with very stinky feet and guys did he deliver, like HOLY SHIT (I bought his socks afterwards and I put them in a plastic bag and I could still smell them through that bag! I had to put it in one more bag. Anyways as I said it happened 2 days ago and I have some questions about fatigue after getting trampled. I was mainly trampled on a hard floor with a pillow under my head. A lot of time he spent standing on my chest with full weight on one foot and the second foot was much lighter on my face. To my suprise the most painful was when he crushed my chest with his knees.
1. How much time do you guys need to stop feeling pain in your chest every time you touch it? Or maybe it's not even a thing for you? Apart from that my back is pretty sore and I have 2 spots on my face that hurt when I touch them.
2. During the time of recovery have you noticed that you needed more sleep than usual? I feel like currently I sleep much longer.

I'm asking mostly out of curiosity. I don't mind it that much because the pain reminds me of quality time I spent under him.

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

0 Replies

No replies to show