Forums

[Introduction] - Hey there! I'm Matt

Hi!
I'm Matt! aka Giant Crusher and Logan's Crusher

I'm a Gentle Giant Bear with 6.5ft, size 13 US wide and about 145kg, that likes to do long tramplings and having my feet rubbed against some carpet's face to feel his hot air grunts through the cracks of the sides of my feet and toes because of my full weight on the poor's head.

I also have a love on big feet trampling me, doing the same as I do, and since I'm big, a little muscled and fat, I can handle you pretty well, so come and destroy me!

My likes: Tramping, Heavy Marching, Squashing, Crushing, Foot Massage, Giant/Tiny, Bears and some Furry trampling/crushing related (aka Diablo/Ahastar).

I like to write and read some spicy (and mostly gruesome) stories, so feel free to share or talk about with me. And yes, I'm going to share some here or even do some requests, but I'll take my time - and pleasure - doing it, so don't rush me.

My trampling side is for doing damage using boots, so be aware on that. I'm not going soft on it, but only for prolonging (aka letting the carpet breathe a little). My session usually lasts for hours, so come only if you can take it ALL NIGHT. But keep in mind what you're going for. I take no "mercy" or "I can't handle" after a mere half-hour, I WILL KEEP CRUSHING YOU WITHOUT CARE OR STOP and there's no going back in the agreement.

But before anything else, Logan is my precious doormat, so nobody shall ever hurt him more than I do. Got it?

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

1 Replies

Logan·

Why is it that I get hard as steel every time I read this? ;)

You did that on purpose, ya giant! :P