Forums

Gamers' Feet; Sticky & Sweet

Blake had shown up to spend the night at mine and Liam’s place.

Liam, my boyfriend, had mentioned to his buddy about my foot and trample fetish about a month prior to the visit.

Blake didn’t seem too fizzed by what my boyfriend had told him, all he responded was a chucking “oh yeah, different strokes for different folks,” type of response, and no more was really supposed to come from the matter. Well, up until last week.
After a few drinks I had confessed to my boyfriend about the desire of being a footrest for guys while they did their thing; such as watch a sporting event or play a video game.

All he did was laugh. “Me and Blake could play video games while you lay in front of the couch if you want,” he drunkenly joked.

He was in mild shock when I accepted the offer, and after some back and forth discussion, I had convinced him to message Blake and see if he would be up for giving that experiment a try.

After initial astonishment, Blake had agreed to go through with my daring wish.

The next morning, Liam had apologized to Blake about the inappropriate messages, chalking it up to drunk foolishness. However, Blake confirmed that while the messages were sudden, he was willing to give the idea a shot.

Liam explained that I was still interested, and the deal was on: Blake would show up
the following weekend for video games and to use me as a foot rest, an Easter present to me set up by Liam.

From that Sunday up until the Saturday that Blake was to come over, the topic of being a footrest never came up, at least that’s what I was lead on to believe whenever I’d ask my boyfriend. In actuality, Liam and Blake had been tossing around a bunch of ideas on Friday night and Saturday morning.

When the day finally came, the three of us spent the first hour having a couple drinks and shot or two of tequila, shooting the breeze. Finally, Liam asked Blake If he was ready to play Grand Theft Auto. Blake nodded, followed by him and my boyfriend eyeballing me and the floor in front of the couch.

After a brief moment of nervousness, I stripped down to my boxers and laid at the gamers' feet.

There was no moment of hesitation; my boyfriend had put his black socked feet on my semi hard crotch, gently rubbing his feet on them, and Blake put his feet on my face, making me smell his socks.

After a few minutes of them wiggling their toes and letting out spurts of laughter, they got lost in their game, twitching their feet on instinct whenever something from the game prompted excited movement.

I was experiencing an arousing confliction when my cock grew at the teasing of my boyfriend’s feet, along with his buddy’s. On the one hand, I felt vulnerable and embarrassed at my situation; my boyfriend seeing me like this, I’m normally so confident and upstanding. On the other hand, I was so turned on being the object of a couple guys just being themselves, sensing whatever their feet wanted me to sense, and them being amused at my position. There was something about their unspoken “alright, if you say so,” personality that had me horny as hell, and the longer I was under them, the lesser their reluctance was, and the harder my cock became.

I continued to feel their feet press on my face and bulge, bouncing when they got passionate at some points during game. Suddenly, I felt one of my boyfriend’s feet slide under the elastic band of my boxers, rubbing on my cock. Moments later, one of Blake’s feet rubbed its way down my chest and stomach and played with the other side of my hard dick.

I let out a loud moan. They chuckled and began pulling down my boxers with their feet. Liam pulled the boxers from my ankles and I laid there completely naked.

They removed their socks, throwing them at my face and laughing at my wincing before they put their feet back on their previous positions.

I couldn’t contain myself anymore. I began letting my cock pulse on my boyfriend’s feet, lightly bucking my hips, and began to inhale deeply at Blake’s feet, breathing his foot odor as I let my tongue slowly touch his feet.

“Alright! That’s enough for now,” Liam sighed and paused the video game.

At that moment, Blake removed his feet from my face and I watched the two men stand up in front of me.

I gulped. Up until this point was the easy part, now I was going to get their full attention, and their full weight.

My boyfriend began the trampling. He stood a foot on each of my legs, rocking back and forth before stepping forward onto my stomach.

I grimaced and held my breath as I felt his 240lbs sink into my stomach on his size 12 feet. He used his right foot to alternate teasing my nipples and then my crotch. I let out a grunting moan as he did it, feeling his entire body balance on one foot.

His buddy watched Liam stepped forward, now standing on my chest and rubbing his foot over my face.

I let out more struggling sounds as I breathed the scent of his feet, pulling my legs to my body to create restraint from the pain on my stomach.

After a little while stepped off me and invited Blake to take his spot.

The blond man smiled as he stepped on me, a foot on my stomach and another on my chest. He looked down at my face to see my reaction as he took a few steps in place, getting used to standing on someone.

After having my boyfriend stand on me, Blake’s 170lbs and size 11 feet were a lot more tolerable.

I moaned in pleasure as he began to walk around on my body. He kicked my arms apart and stood on my left one before walking across my chest onto the right one. He did the same thing with my legs, stepping on my hard cock in the process and making me let out a sharp breath of surprise.

He walked back up and stood on my chest, staring down at me.

“So, what do you think, Blake?” Liam asked.

“It’s kind of fun,” he laughed. “How about you? What do you think?” he asked me as he
began to rub his foot over my face.

I responded by moaning with pleasure into his foot.

My cock twitched again, and I heard both of them snickering. Suddenly, two objects struck me in the crotch, making me flail in surprise. My boyfriend had thrown his socks at my nuts.

Blake sternly brought his one foot back down on my chest, planting them firmly on me to stop my flailing.

I quickly turned my head and noticed Liam put something in the microwave, but before I could catch what it was, Blake was taping my face with his foot, asking for my attention.

I looked up at him and he made me kiss the sole of his foot.

The microwave stopped, and Blake stepped off me, walking to Liam.

The hung out by the counter for a minute or so before walking back to me. They placed the plate on the couch. A second later, Liam stepped onto my stomach. I quickly took a deep, painful breath because Blake stood on my chest a moment after.

I struggled to withstand the weight of both hunks. They were laughing at each other as they twisted and shuffled their feet.

At one point, their laughing went quiet and all I could make out were whispers. Blake had his back to me, so I couldn’t even guess what they were saying.

Then, I felt a slight hop on my stomach. I quickly let out a gasp of pain. Right after Liam landed, Blake gave a slightly harder hop on my chest, causing another grunt. They continued this for a couple more hops, and my whining grew louder and louder.

Then they jumped and landed at the same time, there was a hard thud a painful shockwave ran trough my body. I screamed in agony and rocked my head back, reaching for any feet I could to try and calm them down.

They let out a riotous laugh as they stepped off me, letting me roll to my side and groan in pain.

After a few minutes later, my boyfriend kicked me onto my back again. He turned his back to me and stood on my chest.

I brought my knees up and reached for his ankles, trying to cope with his weight. Blake kicked my legs apart and pressed again my crotch with his bare feet, pumping them. Softly at first, then hard.

As I began to holler out in pain Liam crouched on his toes, sticking his ass in my face to muffle my screams.

The guys shared another laugh and switched rolls; Blake stood on my face and my boyfriend went after my cock and balls.

Liam started by teasing my balls with his toes softly before applying a lot more pressure.

Blake squatted when he saw me struggle. Now, it was his ass doing the muffling.

“Sounds like a drunk soprano singer,” my boyfriend joked as he kicked my balls at different intensities. Then, he pressed down hard on my balls, squishing them to the floor as I whined and bitched into Blake’s ass.

They let up the torturing once I heard my boyfriend say something about the contents of the plate being cool enough.

They put the plate on the ground, revealing it to be melted chocolate my boyfriend had bought me for Easter.

I smiled at the tasty surprise, wondering how they would use it.

My boyfriend dipped his foot in the chocolate and brought his bare foot to my face, ordering me to lick it.

I stuck out my tongue, vigorously licking and swallowing the chocolate from his foot, enjoying the unique taste.

He shoved his foot in my mouth, making me suck his toes and as much of his foot as possible.

I sucked and moaned on his nice size 12’s.

Blake then stepped on my chest, leaning on my boyfriend for support. He used one of his feet to press down on Liam’s heel, forcing his foot deeper down my throat.

My mouth stretched wide and I felt his toes ram past my tonsils. I gagged hard between moans, trying my best to suck on the foot that was violently being shoved down my windpipe.

I tapped on my boyfriend’s ankle and he pulled his foot out of my mouth. Moment’s later, Blake had dipped his foot in the chocolate and wanted the same treatment.

I consumed the chocolate from his foot as well before he told me to open my mouth and then shove his foot inside.

I sucked the chocolate from between his toes before suddenly feeling a huge weight on my chest, causing me to let out a muffled scream. My boyfriend was now on my chest, pressing down on Blake’s heel to lodge it further into my mouth.

Blake’s foot was thinner than Liam’s and went even deeper down my throat. I started to gag and retch as it went further down my oesophagus, and faint, muffled whimpers could still be heard due to my boyfriend on my chest.

Blake lodged it as deep as he could, and I choked hard on his foot, my eyes tearing up as I tapped on his ankle, signalling for them to take it out.

Liam stepped off me and I once again rolled to the side, catching my breath and moaning at their feet as they looked at each other.

“I think it’s time we finished him off, eh?” Blake asked.

Liam rubbed his foot along my rock-hard cock and tight, cum filled balls. “Oh yeah! He’s ready,” Liam smiled.

They rolled me over on my back. I looked up at them, grinning at them from ear to ear.

Liam stepped on my stomach and sandwiched my penis between his amazingly soft top of his one foot, while stroking me with the other, giving me a foot job.

Blake stepped on my thigh with one foot as he began to gas pedal and playfully kick my balls.
I rocked my head back and moaned in pleasure. The foot job was amazing, and the guys worked so well together.

My painting became louder as I felt my balls convulse in their sack and was about the shoot my load.

When the guys heard this, Liam quickly intensified the pace of his stroking and Blake
stepped on my crotch; his toes and arch were on Liam’s foot as my cum began to shoot like a rocket out of my cock, and he rested his heel on my balls.

My voice cracked as I screamed in pleasure, coating the guys feet in my sticky juices.

They made sure to milk every drop out of me, which meant until nothing came out of my dick and that my screams were strictly from pain.

When they were done they gave each other a high five and laughed.

Blake sat on the couch and put his cum covered foot on my face. “Clean up your mess,” he instructed with a smile.

I licked up and down his foot and swallowed every inch of the sweet mix of my cum and chocolate.

Liam rested his foot on my crotch. “You better do a good job, or I’ll kick you in your empty balls,” he said as he brought his leg back.

Blake looked at his foot and smiled. “It’s clean,” he chuckled. “You’re turn to get cleaned up," he said to Liam.

Liam put his raised leg back on the ground and took Blake’s spot.

I began licking and sucking on my boyfriend’s feet. They tasted just as good. Suddenly, Blake told me to look at his feet.

“If you don’t do a good job, I’ll crush them,” he chuckled as he stood on his tip toes, my testicles right under his heels.

I continued to clean my boyfriend’s feet, giving them a kiss on the sole when I was done. He too was satisfied of the cleaning. He stood up and showed Blake his clean soles.

Blake walked over and stood next to him.

They both rested a foot on me; one on my chest, the other on my stomach, smiling down at my red, sweaty, happy looking face.

“Happy Easter, baby! I hope you enjoyed it,” my boyfriend said. “All that work made us thirsty so we’re gonna have a drink now.”

With that, they both stepped on my body at the same time as they walked towards the fridge, causing me one last yelp of pain as they ended the session.

I rolled onto my stomach, my face resting on the floor as I huffed and puffed post-orgasm. “Thank you!” I moaned. “Best Easter present ever!”

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

2 Replies

RAV4000·

your stories are the best honestly

Aeropat·

@ RAV4000 Thanks for the nice compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed the story! I do have a couple stories written that I'm going to release soon, I just have to do some editing and then I will post them :)

PS: Sorry for the delayed response. It's been a busy month and I'm trying to play catch up on some things.