Forums

I’m Logan. Here’s My Story!

Hey! You all know me as the guy in charge of things, but I figured we could all get to know each other better. ;)

I go by Logan X.S. on the fetish net. I’m 23, about 6 feet 1 inches tall, single, and an insatiable fetish guy. I prefer to receive, but I’ve gotten good at giving it to receive it lol. I’m sure some of us know what that’s like.

My fetish brain kicked in during my younger days, and that’s the story for a lot of us, huh? I had a ton of early experiences with fetish, but of course I had no idea that’s what my urges were. Spanish teacher trampling me, having friends do “weird” stuff with their feet, enjoying pain to certain degrees, suffering at the might of cleats on the football field, embarrassing moments getting caught by family, it goes on and on.

As an adult, I tore pavement going after my fetish desires. Each degree of freedom I gained was a multiplier for the experience I sought after and gained. Starting university? Experimented with straight guys, worshipping their feet and getting walked all over. Learned I fucking love it when bears and Daddy types use me. I got picked up so many times and had so many insane experiences suffering at the hands of Doms. Learned some Nots, too. Lots of them.

Car? Bet your ass that 90% of my traveling had kink sessions tethered to it. My play frequency exploded, and hasn’t slowed down since - except by the pandemic, really. And even that is letting up.

Plane? Seriously, every time I go somewhere on a plane, I have mind-blowingly hot experiences. Last year in DC, I stayed a few days with a hot Dom Daddy and we explored the capital and played a bit in our down time. Then there was trampling paradise in Houston, TX. I only wish we’d trampled on the beach lmao. Then there was Las Vegas earlier this year. I’ve only been flying more and more often with time.

In 2018, I officially became a member of Nashville’s local BDSM club. I’ve been going regularly ever since, and volunteer extremely often. My god, what a wholesome place. I really out to have a thread dedicated to amazing scenes and moments I’ve had there.

These days, I proudly wear my MxM badge, play often, work diligently, spend time with friends and family, hike, go on dates, travel, meet YOU guys (quite often actually), and try to live a life I can be proud of.

And now you know me!

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

2 Replies

Newb Guy·

Yessss. Now we know you!!
But we kinda knew most of this already...

Wish you a lot more kinky fun times!!

Miles·

Love this post Logan! Those bursts of exploration are something most of us can relate to. Glad you made this site.