Forums

First time I got trampled

Hello all, hope you all enjoyed my previous post.

For this post, I’d like to tell you about the first time I was trampled. For that, however, I will tell you two different sessions since I was so hesitant and barely did anything the first time. But I still think it’s hot to discuss the first session.

So the first time occurred pretty much a few months after I was trampling the one guy. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m pretty submissive. I do have that dominant streak but for the most part I like being submissive. Because I was introduced to the idea of trampling, I wanted to experience the other side first hand. However, this wasn’t something I was too sure I wanted to pursue, especially since I was nervous I could get hurt under someone. For the most part, I forced the idea to the backburner while I kept looking for feet.

So I looked on craigslist for feet and I found an ad. A 26 year old latino guy was searching for someone to message his feet. His ad was really interesting. He had a bunch of foot pics and a few demands. He was a definite dom. I responded and hoped for answer back. After some back and forth, we arranged to meet as his place.
It was a bit nerve wracking but I started to feel a bit more relaxed once he introduced himself and started to talk about what he wanted.

He was about 5'11 and 200lbs, and he had size 10 feet. He was a former marine and extremely good looking. He had lost a bit of his definition but he was still muscular. He was a straight guy (he wanted that to be clear) and he never had his feet worshiped. He had a scenario in mind, where I would be underneath his desk, worship his feet while he surfed the internet and smoked weed. It was a really interesting scenario and I obliged.

I slid underneath his desk and he slid in on his office chair. It was fairly tight spot but it was comfortable enough to stay for a period of time. He still had his sneakers on, so I untied them and took them off. He was wearing the shoes barefoot. Immediately I could feel the heat come off them. He commented that he had done some yardwork so his feet were really sweaty. He was right about that. Those feet smelled so good and that small space filled up with that heat and smell.

I got to work and worshiped his feet. Massaged his feet, licked his soles, sucked his toes, and everything in between. All the while he ignored me, using his computer and smoking weed.

I stayed in there for a while, it got a little uncomfortable being in the same spot and not moving much. But eventually he had me come out and lay down on the floor. He demanded I jack off while he covered my face with his feet. It didnt take long for me to bust. He had me cum on his feet. Afterwords he ordered me to lick it off. I obliged.
He wanted to experiment a bit near the end. He wanted a blow job but I declined (I had told him in the beginning I didn't want to hookup that way, stds and all).

We tried some light trampling for a bit. It was really hot but I made sure to limit it since I was afraid of too much force. He placed his feet on my torso mostly, lightly put some of his weight but not much happened. But while this was happening, his phone rang and he told me he would answer it. He ordered that I dont make a sound.

Unfortunately, he was rubbing my dick with one foot while he talked to whoever was on the phone. I started to moan a bit so he ended up covering my mouth with his foot. He pushed more weight than he previously done and I felt my cock surge and I came. He stared at me while he talked at the phone.

After he finished his phone call, he said that he would have trampled me more if that was the reaction I had. That ended the only session I had with him.
He ignored me afterwards, probably since I didn’t suck him off.
But I got much more experience with the next guy I was with.

This next guy I also found on Craigslist but he was a bit different from the other. He wanted a ‘foot bud’ relationship and I was pretty happy to oblige. He was a really attractive guy, in his early 40’s, 6’2, 220lbs and had Size 12 feet. We quickly learned that he would be dominant guy in the relationship and basically take charge of things.

For the first few sessions, we basically did a bunch of foot stuff we liked. He liked holding me down tickling my feet (not a huge fan but I let him since he let me do a bunch of stuff). I liked being on the ground and having his feet on my face.
But after that, we experimented and did a bunch of different things. Trampling came up and I asked him to do it.

First trampling session was crazy hot but I got sore. He still did some light trampling but he was the first guy who put his full weight on me. It was a short period of time that I let him do it but I felt absolutely dominated as I looked up at him, suffering from his weight that his beautiful feet were pushing on me.

For the most part, the majority of my experience comes from that one guy. At the last session we had, I let him trample me with his Vans as well as his bare feet. I still can’t take too much (a bit of a wimp) but I let him step on my back, stomach, hands/fingers, and finally my head. The very last trampling act he did was place both feet on my head. It was absolutely amazing! Gave me a good headache but it was crazy hot.

So that’s it for the my first time.

I have other stories about one offs that I might put up here as well.
Hope you enjoyed the story!

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

2 Replies

David Starr·

Awesome!

Axel Cat·

Those story was hot))