Forums

Wrestling fantasy- hotel match gone wrong

I keep having a wrestling fantasy that I can’t get out of my head. If you look at my pictures and videos, you can see that I like to dominate smaller guys. Love to humiliate them and then finish them off by sitting on their faces. Often in a hotel match when I travel.
So... I love to entertain this fantasy where I meet up with a younger guy. But this time he is bigger than me and outweighs me. Short and stocky but maybe 30 or 40 pounds heavier. And with a BIG ASS. But he seems kind of soft and he is definitely overweight. But he has some muscle. Normally not my type of opponent but it is his first online match and he is super shy and loves to be abused. I’m stuck on the road and I think it might be fun to humiliate a bigger guy for a change. I finally coax him into showing up. Guy is very young and seems very shy. But he’s horny and curious. So we start wrestling around. I’m wearing my butt huggers. He brings a thong with him and I finally “convince” him to wear it. He takes off his shirt and he is a pretty big guy but kind of jiggly and a bit out of shape . But he is stocky so I don’t have to worry about hurting him. I go all out. Put him in all kinds of moves... chokes, arm bars, Boston crab, camel clutch, and every kind of head scissor I can imagine. He gets hard and is enjoying it. But so am I. I am really having fun and getting cocky. Of course I sit on his face numerous times. Grind my ass on his face. Pull his hair. And flex like a cocky jerk. I’m having fun and really wearing myself out. Getting tired. And too cocky.
But little did I realize... this guy is actually a former high school wrestler. Actually REALLY skilled. One of those guys who won a lot of matches but was overly rough and liked to pull a lot of dirty moves. Loved to humiliate his opponents. Unnecessarily. So he never really pursued it beyond high school, but he kicked a lot of ass on the mat. He saw my profile pictures and decided he wanted to get even with me for humiliating all the little guys and being such a bully. And for picking easy targets. Hey, that’s my fetish, but he took it kind of personally and basically set me up with his “shy “act. ?
So we go a couple of rounds and I’m really exhausted but he is hardly winded. I drink some water and go in for round three. He is kneeling on the bed across from me. His weight is obvious as his knees sink into the bed. I’m ready for more fun but this time he’s decided he has had enough of my nonsense. I go in for a bear hug and he grabs the back of my head and forces me down on the mattress. With lightning speed he spins around and gets on top of me, jumping on my back and locking me in a full Nelson. He was incredibly strong and fast. And I didn’t know what hit me. He wrapped his legs around me and started crushing me in a scissor hold. I had no way to escape. From this point, things just went downhill....
For the next 30 or 40 minutes he put me in every imaginable hold, from amateur wrestling to some sadistic pro wrestling. He would routinely pick me up and SLAM me on the bed like a ragdoll. Either in a Suplex or just picking me up in a bodyslam, usually landing on top of me and crushing me. After he landed on me, he would always transition to some humiliating head scissor hold, forcing my face into his giant ass. Then he would squeeze my head so hard, I would see stars and nearly pass out. Once he got me nice and dizzy, he would release the hold and just sit on my face for long periods of time. With no effort. I struggled to breathe as he dropped his giant ass down on my face. He wasn’t gentle. He would always pin my biceps under his thick legs, usually while facing my feet in a reverse pin, then he would jump up and slide his knees apart... SLAMMING his bare cheeks down on me. His tiny little thong made it worse, and basically disappeared up his crack. My whole face and upper body would disappear under his ass and thick thighs. Then he would go for some ridiculously long count, as he reached down and squeezed my balls or played with my body. And there was plenty of bouncing and grinding on my poor face. Occasionally, he would give me a chance. I would try to fight back but I would usually end up wrapped up in his legs and forced onto my back. At one point he put me in some brutal pin with my legs over my head and just decided to rip my briefs off and throw them across the room. Then he got up off the bed. I was hoping he had given me enough humiliation and made his point, but when I rolled over onto my stomach to catch my breath, I saw him taking off his thong. Peeling it off. This was not good.
Without missing a beat, he jumped on my back and hooked his fingers under my chin. He wrenched my head back in a nasty camel clutch, while parking his big bare ass on my lower back. He was surprisingly flexible, but I wasn’t at all. It was very painful but he didn’t care. He basically twisted me into a different letters of the alphabet. At one point he used his own thong to gag me and yank my head back, like some kind of farm animal. The Boston crab was even worse. He slid back on me so far he was basically sitting on the back of my head. 240 pounds of ass crushing my face into the mattress while he hooked my ankles and turned me into a perfect letter “U”. I had one arm free and kept tapping out but he definitely wasn’t respecting the rules. After he finally had enough of this move he let me go. Still sitting on the back of my head, he rolled me over, and hooked me in one final reverse head scissors. Basically laid on top of me in a 69 with my face crushed into his ass. He was rock hard and started grinding into my chest, but he still had the strength to squeeze My head in a devastating scissor. He was grinding and really getting worked up. I was hoping this was the end and I would catch a break but he wasn’t going to make it that easy. He got nearly to the point of climax when he abruptly stood up. My head flopped backwards on the mattress as he released the brutal scissors. Without warning, he spun around and stood over me, while jerking himself. He straddled my chest and bent his knees slightly... then jumped up and brutally butt dropped me, landing hard on my chest with his full weight. Bam!!! His bare ass slammed down on my chest so hard he actually bounced two or three times while his hard cock slapped me in the face. Oooooof! The move was devastating. It took the rest of the wind out of me. I was totally flattened and helpless. Wrestler dude wasn’t concerned though. After his landing he just sat on my chest full weight with his feet flat on the bed on both sides of my head. He was sitting high on my chest, almost on my neck and jerking furiously. I knew what was coming and within a minute or two, he roughly grabbed my hair and pointed his cock at me and EXPLODED all over my face. it was ridiculously humiliating. Especially when he slapped my face with his cock afterword and rubbed it all over me. As one final humiliation, he got up on his knees and scooted forward, straddling my head. He dropped that big ass down on me one last time and ground it all over my sticky face. For several minutes.. He brutally smothered me while he dominated my face one last time, then he got up and gathered his things. I was completely exhausted and destroyed on the bed. I couldn’t say a word. He didn’t say anything either. He just stood over me, looked down and laughed at me. Then he got dressed, took his thong an MY trunks and left. This was to be my lesson for messing with the wrong guy...
Of course, this scenario has not happened ...yet. It’s just a big fantasy of mine. I found videos of some guys who would make a good winner in this match. Here’s one..
https://www.xvideos.com/video19166167/nice_ass

Let me know if you have any other suggestions. Would I deserve such treatment? Who would be another good opponent for me in this match? What else should happen to me? Nothing gross though. LOL Let me know if you like the story. I have more stuff swimming in my head, maybe two against one... leave comments

Reply to this topic Share on my timeline

2 Replies

Smooshme·

Man that sounds like it'd be a rough albeit fun time lol

Logan·

Wow!